Q: My Company is exempt from a Government tax.  What do I need to supply Preferred Industrial with?

A: Preferred Industrial charges all taxes as required by law.  To qualify for exemption, Preferred Industrial must have a copy of a valid exemption certificate that identifies the reason why your Company and/or a particular purchase is exempt.  In the case of Provincial Sales Tax, the Social Services Tax Exemption number is required.  Please consult with the necessary government agency to ensure that your Company is in compliance. Simply fax or e-mail a copy of the exemption certificate to Preferred Industrial.

For other questions you may have, contact Customer Service.