Rotary Barrel Pump 1321
Made from advanced Non-oxidation and Rust-resistant materials - Stainless Steel and PolyPhenylene Sulfide (P.P.S.), this pump is ideal for transferring Acetic Acid Chemicals such as Esters, Alcohols, Hydrocarbons, Alkali, Edible Liquids (Juice, Milk, Wine, Water), Minerals, Water Based Chemicals, Soaps, Waxes, etc.
Also suitable for transferring Petroleum based Fluids of Light to Medium Viscosity, such as, Automotive Additives, Diesel, Kerosene, Thinners, Cleaning Solutions, Transmission Fluid, Machine Oils, Lube Oils, Fuel Oils, Lacquer Thinner, Motor Oil, Crude Oils, Anti-Freeze, etc.
Features and Benefits
- Fits 15 to 55 Gal. Drums with Standard 2" Bung Opening
- Comes with Adjustable 1-1/2" and 2" Bung Bushing
- Self Priming and Leak-proof Fittings
- 40" (1 m) long by 1-1/4" (32 mm) diameter, Heavy Duty
- Heavy Duty, Teflon Vanes allow better draw and smooth delivery of Fluids
- Non-slip, Oil Resistant Grip with for Comfort and Safer Operation
- 1-1/4" (32 mm) Inlet Port and 1" (25 mm) Outlet Port
- Maximum Recommended Viscosity : 2000 ssu
- Maximum Recommended Temperature : 200° F (93° C)
- Discharge Capacity : One Gallon (3.8 l) per 14 Revolutions
- Pump Height : 4.3 ft (1.3 m).
- Maximum Discharge Height : 16.5 ft. (5 m)
- Net Weight : 6.6 lbs. (3 kg)
- Teflon Vanes Allow Better Draw & Smooth Deliverability For Fluids
Part - #LX153013991321 - CHIP