ISO VISCOSITY GRADES 32 - 46 - 68
High quality virgin hydraulic oil for the value and budget conscious buyer. Advanced hydraulic and circulating fluids are specially formulated with high quality base stocks and thermally stable zinc additives. All viscosities provide outstanding resistance to sludge formation, are chemically stable, and demonstrate excellent anti-wear properties. Product does not incorporate recylced, reclaimed or re-refined base stock.
Made in the USA. Vendor's choice of brand.
Click Image to Enlarge
Features & Benefits
* Thermally stable zinc additives protect against the formation of heat related sludge in electro-hydraulic service associated with traditional zinc type oil
* Formulated with anti-foam agents to limit air entrainment in hydraulic systems and demulsifiers to separate water from oil in the sump
* Provide outstanding anti-wear protection to pumps, motors, valves and other hydraulic circuit components
All viscosities meet the following specifications:
• Cincinnati Machine P-68, P-69 and P-70
• Denison HF-0, HF-1 and HF-2
• Sperry Vickers M-2950-S, I-286-S
AW32 18.9L Pail - #VL150413915490
AW46 18.9L Pail - #VL150413915500
AW68 18.9L Pail - #VL150413915550
AW32 205L Drum - #VL150413915560
AW46 205L Drum - #VL150413915570
AW68 205L Drum - #VL150413915580
For MSDS Click Here
For Tech Data Click Here
Lube it Right...The First Time!